NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS HEAT SENSITIVE. IT CAN BE ORDERED, BUT IF IT MELTS DURING SHIPPING, REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN. SORRY!
Blue Face Balm is an organic skin balm that is packed with the most nourishing butters and oils that work hard at keeping dry, mature and irritated skin calm and protected.
This hand blended, small batched, fruity smelling face balm will hydrate, moisturize and restore suppleness to dry or damaged, and healthy, skin.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Babassu Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Organic Camellia Oil, Essential Oils of Litsea Cubeba*, Bergamot*, Sweet Orange*, Frankincense*, Blue Tansy (* indicates organic ingredient).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Blue Face Balm includes rosehip oil, which is known for its anti-aging properties, and organic shea butter which contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying, and promote skin softening and fine line reduction.
It also includes Blue Tansy essential oil, which is a variety of chamomile well known and respected in the natural skin care space as a calming anti-inflammatory.
IS BLUE FACE BALM RIGHT FOR ME? IT IS IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE STATEMENTS:
- You have dry, mature, sensitive or irritated skin
- You find other facial products not hydrating enough
- Your skin suffers from flaking, cracking, roughness, eczema or rosacea
- You are prone to chapped lips, split cuticles, and acne inflammation
- You love natural and organic skin care products
- You love the flexibility of multi-purpose products
- You are concerned with the high level of toxic ingredients added to traditional skin care products and are looking for an alternative
- You love essential oils, and understand the benefits they have on skin health
HOW DO I USE BLUE ORGANIC FACE BALM?
- As a daytime moisturizer for dry, mature, sensitive or irritated skin
- As a night cream/treatment for dry, mature or irritated skin
- As a treatment for chapped lips, eczema, rosacia or peeling cuticles
- As a treatment for fine lines around the eyes
- Many also help other skin irritations or inflammation
TIP: If you find some oil and butter based based products a tad rich, try applying product on very damp skin, or misting skin with water before or after application.
Face: Remove small amount from jar and smooth upwards onto damp, clean skin, day or night. Include lips, neck, and around eyes. Can be used under make up, and works as a great skin primer before foundation application.
Eyes: Before bed, or when not wearing make-up, dab around crows feet and fine lines.
Lips: Smooth on before bed, or whenever needed, to treat chapped, dry and cracked lips.
Cuticles: Smooth small amount onto cuticles and top of nail beds to prevent peeling, cracking and dryness (especially after a manicure).
GOOD TO KNOW: This product is made fresh when ordered, vegan, biodegradable, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and free from preservatives, artificial colour, artificial fragrance , and comes in a 100% recyclable glass bottle.
CONTAINER SIZE: 60mls / 2oz