** NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING IN JUNE DUE TO MELTING RISK **
Same Blue, new size!
This 1oz jar is half the size of our 2oz jar, but perfect if you like to mix and match, layer products, use balm intermittently, want to try it out, or if you only needs it to last a few months.
This freshly hand blended, small batched, fruity smelling face balm will hydrate, moisturize and restore suppleness to dry, damaged and healthy skin.
Blue Organic Face Balm is 99% organic and packed with the most nourishing organic butters and oils that work hard at keeping dry, mature and irritated skin calm and protected.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Babassu Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Camellia Oil, Organic Essential Oils of Litsea Cubeba, Bergamot, Sweet Orange & Frankincense. Blue Tansy Essential Oil.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Blue includes organic rosehip oil, which is known for its anti-aging properties, and organic shea butter which contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying, and promote skin softening and fine line reduction.
It also includes Blue Tansy essential oil, which is a variety of chamomile respected in the natural skin care space as a calming anti-inflammatory.
IS BLUE ORGANIC FACE BALM RIGHT FOR ME? IT IS IF:
- You have dry, mature, sensitive or irritated skin
- You find other facial products not hydrating enough
- Your skin suffers from flaking, cracking, roughness, eczema or rosacea
- You are prone to chapped lips, split cuticles, and acne inflammation
- You love natural and organic skin care products
- You are concerned with the high level of toxic ingredients added to traditional skin care products and are looking for an alternative
- You love essential oils, and understand the benefits they have on skin health
HOW DO I USE BLUE ORGANIC FACE BALM?
- As a daytime moisturizer for dry, mature, sensitive or irritated skin
- As a night cream/treatment for dry, mature or irritated skin
- As a treatment for chapped lips, eczema, rosacia or peeling cuticles
- As a treatment for fine lines around the eyes
- May also help other skin irritations or inflammation
TIP: If you find oil and butter based based products a tad rich, try applying on very damp skin, or misting skin with water before application.
Face: Remove small amount from jar and smooth upwards onto damp, clean skin, day or night. Include lips, neck, and around eyes. Can be used under make up, and works as a great skin primer before foundation application.
Eyes: Before bed, or when not wearing make-up, dab around crows feet and fine lines.
Lips: Smooth on before bed, or whenever needed, to treat chapped, dry and cracked lips.
Cuticles: Smooth small amount onto cuticles and top of nail beds to prevent peeling, cracking and dryness (especially after a manicure).
GOOD TO KNOW: This product is made fresh when ordered, vegan, biodegradable, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and free from preservatives, artificial colour, artificial fragrance , and comes in a 100% recyclable glass jar.
CONTAINER SIZE: 30mls / 1oz