'The Balm' includes only 6, 100% natural ingredients (3 of which are organic), and no water, fillers, preservatives, artificial fragrance, colour or toxic chemicals are added, ever. If you are looking for a clean, effective, beneficial, honest, high quality and affordable skin care brand to love and trust, you've arrived.
This no nonsense, hand blended face balm is smooth, melty and all your face needs for hydration if you have normal, dry, or mature skin. It comes in a reusable/recyclable glass jar, and will last months (maybe even all winter!).
Organic shea and mango butters are major ingredients in 'The Balm' and are hailed for their protective and emollient properties. They have high amounts of Vitamin E and A, are rich in antioxidants, absorb quickly, prevent drying, and promote skin softening and wrinkle reduction.
Rosehip oil is extremely high in essential fatty acids and is known to help with dry and irritated skin, reputed to replenish the skin’s moisture barrier, and may assist in reducing the visible signs of aging.
Organic lemon essential oil is said to have skin brightening effects, and is the only scent added (at a safe percentage of less than 2%). This is truly an incredible smelling product that you will never tire of.
Read on to discover the ingredients and to see if 'The Balm' is right for you.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Organic Camellia Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Organic Lemon Essential Oil.
IS 'THE BALM' RIGHT FOR ME? IT IS IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE STATEMENTS:
- You have dry, mature, sensitive or irritated skin
- You find other facial products not hydrating enough
- You love natural and organic skin care products
- You love the flexibility of multi-purpose products
- You are concerned at the high level of toxic ingredients added to traditional skin care products and are looking for an alternative
- You love essential oils, and understand the benefits they have on skin health
- You prefer glass packaging over plastic
HOW IS 'THE BALM' DIFFERENT FROM 'BLUE ORGANIC FACE BALM'?
- 'The Balm' has some different ingredients, including mango butter
- The scent is different, as 'The Balm' smells only of fresh lemons
- "The Balm' is a bit lighter in texture than 'Blue'
- Although 'The Balm' and 'Blue' are both multi purpose products, 'The Balm' may not help with eczema treatment
INDICATED FOR: Normal/ Dry and/or Mature Skin.
Face: Remove small amount from jar and smooth upwards onto clean skin, day or night. Include lips, neck, and around eyes. Can be used under make up, and works as a great skin primer before foundation application.
Lips: Smooth on lips to moisturize chapped, dry and cracked lips.
Cuticles: Smooth small amount onto cuticles and top of nail beds to prevent peeling, cracking and dryness.
Everywhere Else: Apply small amount anywhere dry skin is an issue.
GOOD TO KNOW: 'The Balm' is made fresh in micro batches by a small and independent business in Canada. There are no preservatives, artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, estrogen mimickers or fillers of any kind. Never tested on animals and ingredients are biodegradable and vegan.
CONTAINER SIZE: 60mls / 2oz
Best if used up within 6 months